Home Systems Protection
Extended protection that provides peace of mind
Technology has made life easier and more convenient, but that same technology can be very expensive to repair or replace when it breaks down or fails. So, what do you do if your expensive appliances and electronics stop working? Most people will call a repairman and write a big check for the repair, but there’s a better way.
Purchase Home Systems Protection from Mercury and we’ll handle it for you.
FIND AN AGENT
GET A FREE QUOTE
Coverage where warranties and service fall short
Warranties and service contracts offer limited coverage for everyday maintenance, but Home Systems Protection provides additional insurance for larger losses so that you are completely covered.
Home Systems Protection covers a wide range of critical systems, appliances and electronics. Here are a few things that are covered:
- Central air conditioning
- Kitchen and laundry appliances
- Home entertainment equipment, including computers, peripherals and wireless devices
- Power tools & shop equipment
- Home security monitoring and control devices
- Solar and conventional water heaters
- Renewable heating (e.g., solar, geothermal, wind) and radiant floor heating
- Well pumps, sump pumps, pool and spa pumps, heating and filtration equipment
- Electrical service panels
- Portable and permanent generators
- Water purification and filtration systems
- Chairlifts and elevators
- Mobile medical equipment
Insurance to fill in the gaps
Adding Home Systems Protection provides a unique and affordable solution to cover repair and replacement costs with coverage up to $50,000 per occurrence.1 Plus, if you opt to replace covered damaged or broken equipment with something that is more efficient, better for the environment or safer than your current make and model, Mercury will contribute up to an additional 50 percent on top of the cost to replace your old system and install your new one.
1Additional coverage(s) provided by The Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company may be subject to certain restrictions and limitations and may not be available in all states.